from the axe-me-something department.
written by alan on October 17, 2002
Music: Royksopp - Sparks
Today was pretty good. New information about my future career has surfaced, and its positive! :) I may be staying where I am right now for a year or two. It'll be a good start nonetheless. I'll just have to make sure to travel often as there's nothing much to do in this crappy town.
This looked interesting, so i tried it out...one of those many online tests. Some of them look pretty cool too.
1. You are attracted to those who have split personality, like cold
as ice on the outside, but hot as fire in the heart.
2. In the process of courtship, the approach that would make you
feel irresistable is straight-forward, just tell you he/she
3. The impression you would like to give to your lover is stylish.
4. You don't like it when your partner is emotional and/or too
moody; and you don't know how to please him/her.
5. The kind of relationship you would like to build with your
partner is one that you care not only about the present but
also the future with your partner, a long-lasting relationship
that you can grow with.
6. You care about the society and morality, you won't do anything
wrong after marriage.
7. You think of marriage as a precious thing. Once you get married,
you'll treasure it and your partner very much.
8. At this moment, you think of love as a committment for both parties.
I'll have to post more of these things. Of course, it'll have to wait until i get HTML tag support programmed into my journal system. Its in the next round of upgrades i've planned...all in due time, people :)
previous | next